Thursday 30 September 2010

Hi-Def Videos

So what do you guys think of the new HD footage i shot? I took that on my break up north in Sutherland, Scotland. The Falls of Shin are famous for the leaping Salmon although i was up at the wrong time of year to see any. It has given me an idea though and was inspired by some very nice comments and emails from my Airsoft Grenadier viewers.

Many of my viewers have never been to Scotland and only really see footage of game play at airsoft sites. Many have also said they would love to visit Scotland to play airsoft but also to see the country. So here's the question.."Do you guys want to see some Hi-Def footage shot of places of interest in Scotland and put up on my Airsoft Grenadier channel or on a new channel created solely for the purpose?"

I could shoot film of amazing scenerey, cities, castles, cathedrals, battlefields etc etc and it would be up to you guys to decide how you would like it shown i.e with music, with commentary from me or with nothing other than native background noise.

Over to you guys, please let me know what you want to see.

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment