Saturday 5 February 2011

February 2011

Time flies past very quickly! I can't believe we are into February already but at least the awful snow we had has gone and spring doesn't feel too far off now. There's even talk of an upcoming WWII MilSim at POW. Well since the last Blog entry i got a video review of my Hexagon Productions PPsh-41 up on YouTube and i've also got a couple more videos up on the POW YouTube channel. The POW channel has had great artwork done to it by my pal Icarus Stu who many will know from watching scouts videos on YouTube. The channel itself seems to be doing very well and already has over 400 subscribers....

 http://www.youtube.com/user/PlayersofWar

Since my last Blog my own Airsoft Grenadier channel has broken through the 600K video views and achieved just short of 18K subscribers at the time of writting this. It looks like being a successful year with YouTube. The new German winter jacket i bought myself was fantastic in the snow. With the white jacket and white helmet it proved very effective in the snow and very warm. Once the snow melted i simply turned it to the grey side out and it proves to be quite effective in our wet, muddy and dark forest at POW. I cannot believe how awesome my PPsh is! I have been using an 8.4v battery giving it a lower and more realistic rate of fire, the drum mag last for ages when you shoot rather than spray, single shot is very reliable and the range on both single shot and full auto is fantastic, well in excess of 60 metres and this is without any upgrades at all. I love this gun and can't see me ever wanting to get rid of it. Its also very easy to look after. I found myself laughing at all the kid experts commenting on scouts latest video, which has me in my Eastern Front loadout with the PPsh, and reading the arguments about whether or not the Germans used the PPsh. Its a FACT children, well documented and widely known. The Germans loved them and even produced German written manuals on how to look after them. CoD has a lot to answer for!! Its a POW weekend this week so watch out for videos on both channels and photos up on the POW Facebook Fanpage.

Take care!
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment