Sunday 9 May 2010

AGM MP40 and TLSFx PYRO

Hey guys

Over the past couple of days i've managed to break through 200,000 video views and 8000 subscribers on YouTube so i'm really quite happy and just to top it off i've got myself a new WWII gun, the AGM MP40. I know, i know, i had one before but i missed it so much i've decided to buy another one and focus my German loadout around that gun. I'll still be wearing my Elite SS gear but i've got rid of the Grenadier pouches and replaced them with MP40 pouches. The grenades will be stored in my bread bag instead and it gives me a much better loadout for running around and clambering through bushes and over obstacles. You can expect a video review of my MP40 in the next couple of weeks along with more action videos and Outtakes.

I am also being sent some fantastic 3rd Generation Pyrotechnics by TLSFx as well as a new reusable grenade which is not yet on the market. Once i've had a chance to look at this stuff i'll be posting up reviews on my main channel so the series on Pyrotechnics will be added to again. Airsoftworld in Scotland stocks the TLSFx German stick grenades so i'll also be reviewing those shortly too.

Players of War will be on again next Sunday, thats Sun 16th May, so i'll be there to film and play however, there wont be any new videos up from that game until midweek as i'm leaving the gameday early and travelling up into the Highlands for a few days to have a relaxing break which realistically means i'll be eating and drinking and enjoying the peace and quiet. It's really just to give my wife a short break before the baby comes and we're hoping we can get a proper foreign holiday sometime next year. The last time we went on holiday was May last year when we visited Turkey with my in-laws whom i have a great relationship with. Just like going on holiday with friends really. Turkey was fantastic, great weather, great people, great food, great local beers and being a history nerd there was tonnes of cool things to see including the ancient city of Ephesus with its massive amphitheatres, public buildings and roads etc. The year before that was our Honeymoon to Mexico where we stayed on the Riviera Maya for two weeks and previous years we went to Spain and Crete. I think next year my wife fancies a Greek or Spanish island which would be great. As well as good weather, food etc i know the Greeks and Spaniards love airsoft!!!

Catch you later guys

Keith 

No comments:

Post a Comment